Thank you for your interest in Front Range CrossFit. If you have any questions, please contact us. We look forward to working with you.
How Do I Get Started?
1. Email. Please email Skip@FrontRangeCrossFit.com to set up your First Private CrossFit workout. Your first workout is always free. We want you to experience the community and the quality of coaching at FRCF before making your decision to join the team. We will set up the private at your convenience.
2. Private Coaching Sessions: After you have decided to join FRCF, you will go through 8 one hour coaching sessions. These can be done individually, or with a friend of your choosing. In those 8 sessions, you will learn the fundamentals of CrossFit. These sessions will get you up to speed quickly, so you can join our group workouts in a safe, effective manner.
These private coaching sessions are set up at your convenience and can take place as needed, according to what fits into your busy schedule.
Our Coaches are some of the most experienced Coaches in the CrossFit world. They are very, very good at working with any and all fitness and skill levels.
3. Group Workouts: After you have passed through the private coaching, you graduate to our group workouts and our entire 74-hour-per-week training schedule is open to you.
4. Test Out: For those people that have been doing CrossFit for a while at another Affiliate you can contact us and we will schedule a time for you to come in and demonstrate your competence.
5. Email: Skip@FrontRangeCrossFit.com to set up an appointment. If you have any questions, please contact us. We look forward to working with you.