Thank you for your interest in Front Range CrossFit. If you have any questions, please contact us. We look forward to working with you.
How Do I Get Started?
1. Come in. Your first workout at one of the CrossFit Skills Sessions is always free. We want you to experience the community and the quality of coaching at FRCF before making your decision to join the team.
2. CrossFit Skills Sessions: the most popular entry point into our program is with our CrossFit Skills Sessions, which are scheduled at 7:00 PM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For the first two weeks that you are a member at FRCF, these are the workouts you will attend. You do not have to wait until the start of a training sequence; you can start on any Monday, Wednesday or Friday at 7:00 PM. During these 7 sessions, you will learn the skills necessary to integrate smoothly and safely into our regular Group Workouts. Each session will include dynamic stretch, specific skill training and practice, as well as a CrossFit workout. After your first 7 CrossFit Skill Sessions you will be able to attend any of our regularly scheduled Group Workouts. For your first workout with us, please come 20 minutes prior to the start of your workout so you can fill out the paperwork, and we can talk before you start.
3. One-on-One Sessions: Some people prefer to learn in a one-on-one environment. We can make that arrangement. We will cover the same skills as our CrossFit Skills Sessions. It normally takes about 3 sessions to acquire the needed skills to enjoy any of our Group Workouts.
4. Test Out: For those people that have been doing CrossFit for a while, either at another Affiliate or on their own, we offer a test-out option. You can contact us and we will schedule a time for you to come in and demonstrate your competence.
5. Email: Skip@FrontRangeCrossFit.com to set up an appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We look forward to working with you.