Workouts held in the CrossFit Gym:
- CrossFit = CrossFit Workout-of-the-Day.
- Boot Camp = This workout is designed to build work capacity, cardiovascular and respiratory endurance. It is a "CrossFit-style" workout with no barbells.
- Masters = This 2-hour block is programed with the over-35 athlete in mind. A warm-up, CrossFit workout, technique session, and Olympic lift session are included.
- Gymnastics = Advanced class in body weight movements. Muscle-ups, handstand push ups, hand walking, ring work, bar work and some floor skills.
- Open Gym = Staff member on site, but no coached workout.
Classes held in the Weight Room:
- Weightlifting = Olympic Weightlifting and Strength programs.
- Competitive CrossFit Program = Designed for advanced athletes to train for high level competition.
- Basic Barbell = Development of Basic Barbell Techniques. Athletes learn the skills necessary to transition into our Olympic Weightlifting Program.
- Nanny = Experienced Nanny will watch infants to 3-yr-olds for $3 per class, weekdays and Saturdays from 9-10 am.
- Kids CrossFit = Supervised exercise by a CF-Level 1 / CF-Kids Coach for 3 to 9-yr-old children for $5 per class, Saturdays from 9-10 am.
- Kids Weightlifting = Olympic Weightlifting for kids Saturdays 10-11 am by a USAW National level Coach. Punchcards available @ $10 per session.
- Rowing = Athletes learn fundamental rowing techniques used both for rowing competitions (Mile High Sprints, CRASH-B) and for CrossFit workouts.
- Kettlebell = Learn Competition-Style kettlebell movements for fitness, CrossFit, and Kettlebell Competition.
- Running = This program covers all aspects of running techniques, drills, warm-ups, shuttles, track work, and distance vs sprint.
- Mobility and Balance Ball = Classes alternate. Mobility is run by a DPT. Balance Ball focuses on Flexibility, coordination, stamina, and balance.
- Nutrition = Nutrition program rotates through Kickstart, Advanced and Maintenance. Focus on Whole food, health and performance.
- Junior Summer Camps = CrossFit designed for Teens. Fun, week-long programs that focus on motivation, teamwork, integrity, resiliency…
- Private Classes: By appointment only. Email Skip@frontrangecrossfit.com